PowerSchool Parent Portal Help
The South Orange Maplewood School District provides all parents/guardians access to the district’s PowerSchool parent portal. Having access to the parent portal allows you to view important information regarding your child. Parents / Guardians can:
- View daily attendance records.
- View marking period grades.
- View printable report cards and progress reports.
- View school welcome letters (elementary schools).
- View schedules (secondary schools).
- View student Google account information (new students).
- View locker information (High School)
- Make changes to contact information.
- Review and acknowledge forms and documents.
An Important Note Regarding Smartphone Access
We strongly recommended that you access the district parent portal by using a web browser on your computer or mobile device. Many features such as reviewing forms and documents are only accessible using a computer or mobile phone web browser. The iOS and Android parent portal apps are limited to viewing grades and attendance information.
If you need assistance, please review the parent portal resources listed below.
If the resources below do not address your parent portal question, please email email@example.com.
Response times may vary based upon support request volume.
Parent Portal Resources
Updating Contact Information and Completing Forms
Accessing The Portal
- Sample Parent Portal Letter (emailed to new parents).
- How to access the parent portal.
- How to reset your parent portal account.
- How to add additional students to your account.
- Mobile Application (iOS / Android) information
- How to modify parent portal notifications.