PowerSchool Parent Portal Help
How To Access PowerSchool:
To set up your PowerSchool parent portal account, please follow the steps below or visit the "How to Access PowerSchool" page to download the how-to-guide.
- Select Quick Links > Parents > PowerSchool. Click the “Create Account” tab, then the button “Create Account”
- Fill in “Parent Account Details,” creating your preferred username and a case-sensitive password of at least 8 characters (be sure to make a note of your username and password!)
- Under “Link Students to Account,” use the Access ID and password mailed to you at the beginning of the school year in the Annual Welcome packet for parents.
If you are unable to locate the email or are new to the district please email the help desk at: email@example.com.
How to Fill Out Online Parent Forms:
After you have created your parent portal account, you can begin the process of filling out online forms by following the steps below:
- Go to the district home page
- Select Quick Links > Parents > PowerSchool, and log in using the username and password you created
- Click on “eCollect Forms” in the left navigation menu, and click on the forms in the Annual Welcome Packet category to enter your information into each one
If you need assistance, please review and download the parent portal resources listed below.
If the resources below do not address your parent portal question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Response times may vary based upon support request volume.