- National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) - About Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness
- NAMI -Resources for Kids, Teens and Young Adults: https://www.nami.org/Your-Journey/Kids-Teens-and-Young-Adults
- NAMI - Support & Education: https://www.nami.org/Support-Education
- NAMI’s online community for teens and young adults dealing with mental health disorders: https://ok2talk.org
- PerformCare (Resource for Parents): A national, full-service behavioral health managed care organization. Serves as primary resource for parents who are concerned about their children’s mental health. PerformCare will connect parents or concerned guardians to a live person who can direct them to the level of care needed for their young person. The organization’s website can be found at www.performcarenj.org and its phone number is 877-652-7624.