Mr. Keith Bonds
Director of Technology
Parents & Students
Student Accounts (Google and Canvas)
Students are to use their district Google accounts to access Canvas. These are the same login credentials that were used to log into Google Classroom & Google Drive.
New to the district and don't have your Google Apps account information? Ask your parents to check the eDocuments section of the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you forget your login credentials, please reach out to your school librarian/media specialist or the info help desk. School contacts are below:
- Clinton Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jefferson Elementary School - email@example.com
- Marshall Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Montrose (Preschool Program) - email@example.com
- Seth Boyden Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Mountain Elementary School - email@example.com
- Tuscan Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maplewood Middle School - email@example.com
- South Orange Middle School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia High School
- Columbia High School - email@example.com
- Columbia High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbia High School - email@example.com
In addition to the contacts above, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your district Google account reset.
PowerSchool Parent and Student Accounts
For issues with PowerSchool student and parent portal accounts:
- Student Portal Accounts (Secondary Schools) - please reach out to your school librarian. Alternatively, you can have your parent/ guardian to email email@example.com.
- Parent Portal Accounts (All Schools) - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional resources regarding the PowerSchool parent portal can be found here.
Need To Borrow A Chromebook Or Hotspot During Remote Instruction?
- Email email@example.com
- For issues with computers, laptops, desktops, chromebooks, smartboards, projectors, staff google accounts, staff computer accounts, internet, and phones, contact the Technology Help Desk.
If you are a parent and need assistance with your child's PowerSchool or Google Apps account, please contact your child's counselor or school main office.