Mr. Keith Bonds
Director of Technology
Parents & Students
Chromebook Information can be found here.
Student Accounts (Google and Canvas)
Students are to use their district Google accounts to access Canvas. These are the same login credentials that were used to log into Google Classroom & Google Drive.
New to the district and don't have your Google Apps account information? Ask your parents to check the eDocuments section of the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you forget your login credentials, please reach out to your school librarian/media specialist. School contacts are below:
- Clinton Elementary School - email@example.com
- Delia Bolden Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marshall Elementary School - email@example.com
- Montrose (Preschool Program) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth Boyden Elementary School - email@example.com
- South Mountain Elementary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuscan Elementary School - email@example.com
- Maplewood Middle School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Orange Middle School - email@example.com
Columbia High School
- Columbia High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbia High School - email@example.com
- Columbia High School - firstname.lastname@example.org
PowerSchool Parent and Student Accounts
For issues with PowerSchool student and parent portal accounts:
- Student Portal Accounts (Secondary Schools) - please reach out to your school librarian. Alternatively, you can have your parent/ guardian to email email@example.com.
- Parent Portal Accounts (All Schools) - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional resources regarding the PowerSchool parent portal can be found here.
- For issues with computers, laptops, desktops, chromebooks, smartboards, projectors, staff google accounts, staff computer accounts, internet, and phones, contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Submit A Support Ticket: Support Ticket Website | Instructions
- Telephone: (973) 762 - 5600 1912
- Email: email@example.com
If you are a parent and need assistance with your child's PowerSchool or Google Apps account, please contact your child's counselor or school main office.