WORKING PAPERS CHECKLIST
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS. PROCESSING BY CHS IS THE LAST STEP.
USE THE CHECKLIST TO HELP KEEP TRACK OF ITEMS
- SECTION A: Minor’s Personal Info. Don’t forget SS# and Parent/Guardian Signature.
- SECTION B: Employment Info. Must indicate wage and hours and be signed by the employer.
- SECTION C: Physician’s statement. Minor must get this info from their doctor.
- SECTION D: Proof of age. A copy (see form for what is required) must be scanned along with the completed form to the Issuing Officer. This will be sent to the Dept. of Labor.
- SECTION E: School Record. The CHS Issuing Officer will do this if the minor attends CHS. IF THE MINOR DOES NOT ATTEND CHS, THIS MUST BE FILLED OUT AND SIGNED BEFORE IT IS SCANNED OVER.
- SECTION F: Minor, please sign on the appropriate line. (Usually, this is done in person, but is being done in advance during Distance Learning.)
UPON COMPLETION OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE SCAN FORM AND PROOF OF AGE
IN PDF FORM, NOT JPEG TO:
The Issuing Officer will then complete:
Section E – ONLY IF THE MINOR IS A CHS STUDENT. IF NOT, PLEASE SEE ABOVE.
Section F – Reminder: Minor please sign first!
The completed form will then be emailed back to you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!!
NOTE: There is a free app called Tiny Scanner you could use if need be.