Schedules and Agendas
- Board of Education Meeting Schedule
- Board of Education Meeting Agendas
- Board of Education Public Notices
Board Meetings During COVID-19 Closures
In person Board of Education meetings are temporarily suspended during the COVID-19 school closures. Community members can view Board of Education meetings by:
- Participating in the Webex Meeting scheduled for the Board of Education.
- Watching the Board of Education Meeting on our Live Stream Service.
- Watching the Board of Education Meeting on Public Access TV:
- Channel 35 in Maplewood
- Channel 19 in South Orange
- Verizon FiOS Channel 22 in both Maplewood and South Orange.
- Listening by telephone. Instructions for listening by phone can be found in the posted agenda.
Hearings of Individuals and Delegations / Public Speaks
Community members can submit comments and questions to the Board of Education during the Public Speaks portion of the meeting. To submit a question or concern to the Board of Education, please visit our online Hearing of Individuals and Delegations / Public Speaks web page.
Responses To Hearings of Individuals and Delegations / Public Speaks