Any family who has chosen hybrid instruction (or is submitting a change request from virtual to hybrid instruction) for their child must electronically sign the Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance for each child attending in-person instruction. . If you do not agree to comply with COVID-19 Guidelines and the agreement is not electronically signed prior to your child's return to school they will not be allowed in the school buildings and must continue their instruction virtually.
[Please view the Health & Safety Message video message posted for our original January 19 return to in-person shared on the District's YouTube channel, it provides more details regarding the COVID-10 Parent Compliance Agreement]
The Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines must be completed utilizing the district’s PowerSchool Parent Portal before your child can return to school for in-person hybrid instruction. You must use a computer or a mobile device web browser to complete the form. The PowerSchool iOS and Android PowerSchool applications are not compatible with our online forms.
Accessing The Agreement Letter:
- Select Quick Links > Parents > PowerSchool: https://powerschool.somsd.k12.nj.us/public/
- Login to the parent portal using your login credentials previously created
- Left click on the name of the student you want to complete forms for
- Left click “Forms” on the left navigation menu
- Locate the forms named “Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance With COVID-19 Guidelines”