Registration and Forms
- CHS - COVID 19 Return To Play Protocols
UPDATE AS OF 7-22-20 -- IMPORTANT TO REVIEW AND DOWNLOAD NECESSARY FORMS TO BE TURNED IN. PHYSICAL CLEARANCE PAPERWORK INFORMATION IS DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.
To All Perspective Fall Athletes And Parents,
Read the update and follow the directions below. Please contact the athletic office if there are any questions concerning fall sports at email@example.com.
*NOTE THE UPDATE PROVIDED IS IMPERATIVE TO REVIEW AND FOLLOW UP WITH ON DATES AND TIMES FOR ALL FALL CLEARANCE.
Online Athletic Registration
Please click here to access the district's online athletic registration system. If you want to verify that everything is complete and your child is cleared to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must still hand in a copy of the pre participation physical examination form (doctor & parent forms-4 pages).
Full Physical Checklist - Submitted once a year. # 1 - # 9 - *all but # 2 can be completed online.
- Letter to the Physician & Parents
- Preparticipation Physical Examination Form: Doctor & Parent. COMPLETE ALL 4 FORMS and submit.
- Cardiac Pamphlet - READ only, no need to submit
- Opioid Fact Sheet - Read only, no need to submit
- Emergency Contact - Cardiac & Opioid Sign Off Form
- Concussion Consent Form
- NJSIAA Banned Substance List - READ only, no need to submit
- Steroid Testing Consent Form
- CHS Athletic Permission Form
- Physical Update Checklist: If physical is over 90 days older than start of the sport. # 9 & # 11
- Health History Update Questionnaire - Physical over 90 days old. Submit within 90 days of start
- Manager Form