Registration and Forms
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AS LISTED.
- PHYSICAL FORMS SHOULD BE TURNED IN ASAP !!!!
Winter Physicals are due October 17, 2022. Please be aware that it takes time to process the physical so the sooner you submit it the better. Late physicals are accepted and processed as quickly as possible. Be sure to submit a current physical that will be valid on the first day of practice.
ALL PHYSICALS WILL NEED TO BE TURNED IN AT THE HIGH SCHOOL
Online Athletic Registration
Please click here to access the district's online athletic registration system. If you want to verify that everything is complete and your child is cleared to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must still hand in a copy of the pre participation physical examination form (doctor & parent forms-4 pages).
Full Physical Checklist - Must be submitted once a year. Steps 1, 3 - 9 - (all with the exception of #2) can be completed by registering your child online. The four pages of #2 must be submitted to C128 after school or the nurse’s office.
- Letter to the Physician & Parents
- Preparticipation Physical Examination Form: Doctor & Parent. COMPLETE ALL 4 FORMS and submit.
- Cardiac Pamphlet - READ only, no need to submit
- Opioid Fact Sheet - Read only, no need to submit
- Emergency Contact - Cardiac & Opioid Sign Off Form
- Concussion Consent Form
- NJSIAA Banned Substance List - READ only, no need to submit
- Steroid Testing Consent Form
- CHS Athletic Permission Form
- Physical Update Checklist: If physical is over 90 days older than start of the sport. # 9 & # 11
- Health History Update Questionnaire - Physical over 90 days old. Submit within 90 days of start
- Manager Form