Registration and Forms
TO ALL PROSPECTIVE GRADE LEVEL ATHLETES IN THE FALL OF 2021.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AS LISTED. THIS FORM IS FOR ALL GRADE LEVELS NOT JUST THE INCOMING 9TH GRADERS ALTHOUGH A GREAT DEAL IS GEARED TOWARDS THEM AS NEWCOMERS TO COLUMBIA ATHLETICS.
PHYSICAL FORMS CAN AND SHOULD BE TURNED IN ASAP !!!! DO NOT DELAY AT ALL ON THIS PROCESS. ALL PHYSICALS ARE DUE BY JULY 26 AT THE LATEST. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Online Athletic Registration
Please click here to access the district's online athletic registration system. If you want to verify that everything is complete and your child is cleared to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must still hand in a copy of the pre participation physical examination form (doctor & parent forms-4 pages).
Full Physical Checklist - Submitted once a year. # 1 - # 9 - *all but # 2 can be completed online.
- Letter to the Physician & Parents
- Preparticipation Physical Examination Form: Doctor & Parent. COMPLETE ALL 4 FORMS and submit.
- Cardiac Pamphlet - READ only, no need to submit
- Opioid Fact Sheet - Read only, no need to submit
- Emergency Contact - Cardiac & Opioid Sign Off Form
- Concussion Consent Form
- NJSIAA Banned Substance List - READ only, no need to submit
- Steroid Testing Consent Form
- CHS Athletic Permission Form
- Physical Update Checklist: If physical is over 90 days older than start of the sport. # 9 & # 11
- Health History Update Questionnaire - Physical over 90 days old. Submit within 90 days of start
- Manager Form