Registration and Forms
Online Athletic Registration
Please click here to access the district's online athletic registration system. If you want to verify that everything is complete and your child is cleared to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must still hand in a copy of the pre participation physical examination form (doctor & parent forms-4 pages).
Full Physical Checklist - Submitted once a year. # 1 - # 9 - *all but # 2 can be completed online.
- Letter to the Physician & Parents
- Preparticipation Physical Examination Form: Doctor & Parent. COMPLETE ALL 4 FORMS and submit.
- Cardiac Pamphlet - READ only, no need to submit
- Opioid Fact Sheet - Read only, no need to submit
- Emergency Contact - Cardiac & Opioid Sign Off Form
- Concussion Consent Form
- NJSIAA Banned Substance List - READ only, no need to submit
- Steroid Testing Consent Form
- CHS Athletic Permission Form
- Physical Update Checklist: If physical is over 90 days older than start of the sport. # 9 & # 11
- Health History Update Questionnaire - Physical over 90 days old. Submit within 90 days of start
- Manager Form
- Summer / Fall Return to --Athletic Office (8 AM to 2 PM) or Nurses office (1 PM to 4 PM) NO ONE IN THESE OFFICES WILL GIVE THE OK TO PARTICIPATE WHEN TURNING IN FORMS. ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE SCHOOL DOCTOR THEN REVIEWED BY DISTRICT PERSONNEL.BEFORE APPROVALS ARE GIVEN AND NAMES GET APPLIED TO CLEARANCE LISTS.
- Winter return to -- CHS Nurses office
- Spring return to -- CHS Nurses office
MOST IMPORTANT PHYSICAL DUE DATES
- Fall athletes returned physical to above locations by JULY 25TH
- Winter athletes returned physical to above locations by NOVEMBER 10TH
- Spring athletes returned physical to above locations by FEBRUARY 20TH
Additional Due Date Information
Students can register for Athletics online but must have a current physical examination approved by the school's physician and on file in the nurse's office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. You can register online by going to the Athletics homepage and clicking on online registration. You MUST turn in the original pre-participation physical examination form (doctor & parent forms - 4 pages - # 2 on athletic forms page).
Physicals may be turned in at any time to be processed. (If your child's yearly physical is in May and they play a winter sport; it can be processed in May. You do not have to wait until the winter due date). They may be turned in at the high school medical office (A113) or the athletic training room (C128 lunch periods and after school). Over the summer there is a box set up in the athletic office.
If your child played another sport in the past year and the physical exam is within a calendar year from the start of the sport in which your child wants to participate (and is on file) you only need to turn in the Health History Questionnaire (# 11 on athletic forms page) and the CHS Athletic Permission Form (# 9 on the forms page). This form must be signed within 90 days of the start of the sport.
YOU CAN CHECK WITH THE ATHLETIC TRAINER TO VERIFY THE DATE OF YOUR PHYSICAL ON FILE.
Physicals are valid for 12 months from date of the last exam.
Your child may not be cleared for the start of practice if paperwork is submitted after the due date. The due date for the fall is the third Monday of July, for the winter is the first Monday in November and spring is the second Monday in February. If your paperwork will be late, you must contact the athletic trainer at email@example.com
If you cannot register online, you can complete all forms on the full physical checklist.
Contact Vanessa Carney, ATC if you are unsure of what you need or have issues getting the forms in on time. If you know your physical will be late, you MUST contact the athletic trainer in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
The start dates for all Fall teams vary but they all start in August.
Winter: Swimming and Ice Hockey start early to mid November. Basketball and Wrestling try-outs are the Monday before Thanksgiving. The first official practice day for winter is the Monday after Thansgiving.
The first day of Spring practice is the first Friday in March.
THE PHYSICAL MUST BE CURRENT FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF PRACTICE.