- Principal: Ms. Malikah Majeed
- Assistant Principals: Mr. Brad Bertani
- School Hours: 8:45 am – 3:15 pm
- Grades / Programs: K – 5
Our goal is to continue our focus on meeting the diverse needs of all of our students. Through high expectations, differentiated and small group instruction, we are dedicated to developing, nurturing and advancing the intellectual, social, emotional, and behavioral growth of all learners.
- Teaching and learning are enhanced by our engagement in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).
- Tuscan teachers design enriching learning experiences with meaningful connections to the arts and physical education.
- Parent involvement and volunteerism play a vitally important role in our students’ Tuscan School experience.