- Principal: Mr. Kevin Mason
- Assistant Principals: Ms. Shane Zeigler
- School Hours: 8:10 am – 2:40 pm
- Grades / Programs: K – 5
The mission of South Mountain School to ensure that every child whose life we have the opportunity to touch receives the highest quality instruction, resources and support to discover their passions and interests, expand their potential, and ultimately achieve their ambitions. We seek to understand the complexity that each student represents and invest the time it takes to get to know every student we serve.
- South Mountain is a CATCH school, committed to healthy eating and physical exercise in and out of the classroom.
- We use the Responsive Classroom approach to instill strong character traits and personal responsibility in every child.
- We are a Teacher’s College Reading & Writing Project School.