- Principal: Ms. Shannon Glander
- Assistant Principals: Ms. Sheila Murphy
- School Hours: 8:45 am – 3:15 pm
- Grades / Programs: K – 5
The Seth Boyden Demonstration School’s program is based on the belief that there are numerous pathways to excellence. The school’s philosophy supports the belief that children have their individual talents and strengths that need to be developed to attain educational and personal excellence. This grows out of the theory of “multiple intelligences” developed by Harvard University’s Howard Gardner.
- Seth Boyden has received national attention for its participation in the NJPAC Dancing Classrooms Residency.
- Seth Boyden offers students experiences in the arts such as ukelele, African drumming, and musical theater.
- Our produce garden, arboretum, and outdoor kitchen have become integral parts of our school culture and curriculum.