- Principal: Ms. Bonita Samuels
- School Hours: 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Marshall Preschool is open Monday – Friday from 8:50 AM – 2:50 PM
- Grades / Programs: Preschool, Preschool Disabled
Montrose Early Childhood Center works to maintain an inclusive preschool environment where everyone models respect, responsibility, caring, honesty and citizenship. Every student is empowered to become a leader and actively influence their school. Faculty and staff are committed to the ideals of a professional learning community. The belief that all children can learn the establishment of a collaborative environment, and a focus on results rather than intentions is embedded in all that we do.
- Montrose uses the “Tools of the Mind” curriculum which help students develop self-regulation skills.
- 90% of classes are inclusion.