- Principal: Ms. Dara Gronau
- Assistant Principals: Mr. Louis Brown, Mr. Michael Chiles
- School Hours: 8:15 am – 3:05 pm
- Grades / Programs: 6 – 8, ESL
The vision for Maplewood Middle School, along with our other district middle school, is to empower and inspire each student to explore and imagine, to pursue personal passions, and to collectively create a better future by creating a learner-centered environment through multiple pathways; re-imagined structures, systems and supports; innovative teaching; partnering with families; and maximizing community expertise and resources.
- First class music and fine arts program with a thriving band, orchestra, chorus, and all-school musical.
- We have a 1:1 Google Chromebook technology initiative to support research and inquiry-based learning.
- Extended learning time in all core academic subjects and innovative learning spaces that support the workshop model.