- Principal: Ms. Kimberly Hutchinson
- Assistant Principals: Mr. Angel Rivera
- School Hours: 8:05 am – 2:35 pm
- Grades / Programs: 3 – 5
Our vision of a successful school is a caring community where students are engaged in active learning. Adults share important roles as teachers, mentors and coaches. Integrated lessons provide class environments where students are encouraged to ask questions, solve problems and work cooperatively to make successful choices. We strive to recognize individual talents and a love of learning by valuing the diverse contributions of each member of our school community.
- Jefferson is the first school in New Jersey to participate in the CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child Health) program.
- State of the art library.
- Each classroom has a SMART board. Classrooms use iPads and Chromebooks to integrate learning.