- Principal: Dr. Kalisha Morgan (Interim)
- Assistant Principals: Ms. Melissa Butler, Ms. Cheryline Hewitt, Mr. Dion Patterson, & Mr. Terry Woolard
- School Hours: 7:55 am – 3:02 pm
- Grades / Programs: 9 – 12, ESL
The mission of Columbia High School is to educate, inspire and encourage all students in our diverse community to discover and develop their individual talents and abilities in order to become productive contributors to our democratic society.
- Columbia High School art and literary magazine received three awards of distinction for its 2017 edition.
- Girls Track outdoor conference champions and indoor county conference and county relay champions.
- Students from Columbia High School Band performed with United States Army Field Band and Soldiers’ Chorus.
- Columbia High School art and literary magazine Guildscript, received three awards of distinction for its 2017 edition.
- Seven members of the Columbia High School Wind Ensemble had the honor of being invited to perform with the United States Army Field Band and Soldiers’ Chorus.