Beyond the Bell (BTB) registration packets are online at https://www.somsd.k12.nj.
Registration for BTB classes is online only and opens next week (see dates below). Paper registrations will only be accepted for scholarships and are available in your school’s office or can be printed from the website link above. Please note, scholarships are available to students who qualify for free & reduced lunch so please make sure you have completed that application.
- Tuesday, September 13th at 7 am at: Clinton, Seth Boyden and Tuscan
- Wednesday, September 14th at 7 am at: Delia Bolden, Marshall, South Mountain and SM Annex
The links for each school under the “Fall 2022 Registration Websites” section will go live on the dates/time listed above.
A couple of things to note:
- BTB will fully refund cancellations prior to September 19, 2022.
- If your BTB class meets on Wednesdays (Delia Bolden, Marshall, South Mountain and SM Annex), due to school being closed on 10/5 for Yom Kippur, there are only 5 weeks available to hold BTB. On 10/26 ONLY, we will be having an extended class to make up the class. Delia Bolden will dismiss at 4:30 pm, Marshall will dismiss at 5:10 pm, South Mountain will dismiss at 4:35 pm and SM Annex will dismiss at 4:15 pm.
- Once BTB begins, questions/concerns and attendance/pick up related messages should be sent to email@example.com (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
). The site supervisors who are at the school during BTB will check this email to receive/answer any questions so they should be your first point of contact.
If you have any questions, please contact, Jonelle Delk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.