Date: Monday, August 29, 2022
Time: 6pm - 7:30pm
Ways to Join:
- WebEx Link: https://somsd.webex.com/somsd/
j.php?MTID= mab1de315db697dff6006ae1636a12 67c
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only): +1-408-418-9388 / Access code: 2332 808 7340
- Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric password (72334827#)
- Join by phone: 1-408-418-9388
- Watch: SOMSD YouTube Channel
About: SOMSD will be hosting a virtual community forum on school safety and security on August 29. During this forum, representatives from the school district, will share general information regarding safety and security practices within the District with an a more detailed focus on updates to CHS, as well as supports for students and staff. Representatives from municipal law enforcement agencies will also be in attendance to share their role in supporting our schools and students.
- Dr. Ronald G. Taylor, Superintendent of Schools
- Stanley Valles, Director, School & Community Safety
- Dr. Kevin Gilbert, Assistant Superintendent, Access & Equity
- Frank Sanchez, Principal, Columbia High School
- Jim DeVaul, Chief, Maplewood Police Dept.
- Ernesto Morillo, Chief, South Orange Police Dept.