What Should I Do With My Chromebook?
- Grades Pre-K – 11: Keep your district issued Chromebook over the summer. Make sure to charge the device prior to returning to school in September.
- Grade 12: Return your district issued Chromebook to the IT Department during the dates and times below.
12th grade Chromebook collection will take place at the District IT Office located in the BOE building. You can walk to the BOE building by leaving the C or B wings. The
drop-off will be in the rear of the building in the parking lot that is adjacent to Project Adventure.
- June 20, 2022 between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- June 21, 2022 between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- June 22, 2022 between 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
What If I’m Not Returning To The District In September 2022 (Pre-K – 11 Grades)?
- Drop off your Chromebook in the collection bin outside the District IT Office.
- You can drop off the Chromebook between 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM Monday to Thursday.
- The District IT Office is located at 525 Academy Street, Maplewood, NJ.
- Please enter the building through the front Main Entrance. The District IT Office is located on the lower floor of the building.