All families must submit an E-Signature for the 2021-22 Parent COVID 19 Compliance Agreement via PowerSchool ONLY for the upcoming school year by September 17, 2021.
- Todas las familias deben enviar una firma electrónica para el Acuerdo de cumplimiento de COVID 19 para padres de 2021-22 a través de PowerSchool SOLAMENTE para el próximo año escolar antes del 17 de septiembre de 2021.
- Haga clic aquí para leer el Acuerdo para padres de Covid-19 (el acuerdo debe estar firmado electrónicamente en PowerSchool):
- Haga clic aquí para ver las instrucciones para acceder al Portal para padres y firmar el Acuerdo: Spanish
- Tout fanmi yo dwe soumèt yon E-Siyati pou Akò Konfòmite Paran 2021-22 COVID 19 via PowerSchool SÈLMAN pou ane lekòl k ap vini an anvan 17 septanm 2021.
- Klike la a pou li Akò Paran Covid-19 (akò a dwe siyen elektwonikman nan PowerSchool):
- Klike la a pou wè direksyon pou jwenn aksè nan Pòtal Paran an pou siyen Akò a: Haitian Creole
Parents will screen students before their children leave the house for in-person instruction. This includes temperature and symptom checking. Parents/Guardians are asked to e-sign the 2021-22 SY Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The letter will include: signs and symptoms of COVID-19; what to do when a child is ill; medical, health department and health insurance resources; travel advisory information; a reminder to update emergency contact information on PowerSchool; the importance of sending healthy children to school with a mask; and the necessity of picking up ill children from school promptly. The compliance agreement can be found on the Parent Portal under “Forms” and must be e-signed by September 17, 2021 for students to continue to attend in-person school or school-sponsored activities.
How to Access the COVID-19 Parent Agreement Letter:
The Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines must be completed utilizing the district’s PowerSchool Parent Portal. You must use a computer or a mobile device web browser to complete the form. The PowerSchool iOS and Android PowerSchool applications are not compatible with our online forms.
*Steps to Access Agreement Letter in PowerSchool:
- Select Quick Links > Parents > PowerSchool: https://powerschool.somsd.k12.nj.us/public/
- Login to the parent portal using your login credentials previously created
- Left click on the name of the student you want to complete forms for
- Left click “Forms” on the left navigation menu
- Locate the forms named “Parent Agreement Letter of Compliance With COVID-19 Guidelines”
*If you are having trouble accessing your account please visit: www.somsd.k12.nj.us/parentportalhelp