The South Orange & Maplewood School District, ELA Department are happy to announce that reading book distribution to support District students reading at home especially during the summer months is continuing. The books support both fiction and nonfiction reading at the heart of all disciplines across all grade levels. Students and/or parents are invited to come to any of the District schools below during the allotted timeframe to pick up book selections (which are free).
Families/students can pick up books from any school district site. Book pick-up is occurring weekdays, M-F through July 30. Please be sure to note the grade levels that each site provides books for.
School Locations / Times:
- CHS: Room B203 | Time: 8:15-noon | Grades 9-12
- South Mountain & the Annex: Location: Cafeteria | Time: 8:30-noon | Grades: K-5
- MMS: Location: Main Door | Time: 8:30-noon | Grades: K-8
- Marshall: Location: Main door | Time: 8:30-noon | Grades: K-5
- Montrose: Location: Main door | Time: 8:30-noon | Grades: K-2
- SOMS: Location: Foyer | Time: 12pm – 6pm) | Grades: K-12