The SOMSD Office of Curriculum and Instruction invites parents/guardians of students currently in grades 5-7 to the Middle School Math Information virtual meetings.
Kimberly Beane, K-8 Supervisor of Math and Science will share information and answer questions to help you make an informed decision when choosing a math class for next year.
The meeting will…
- Describe the courses available for each grade level
- Show varied paths of math courses for middle school and beyond
- Explain adjustments to instruction related to distance learning
- Summarize the summer resources and options
- Answer your questions about math courses and the selection process.
*Join us for either session:
1) Wednesday, April 29 at 7 pm – 8 pm
WebEx Link: www.somsd.k12.nj.us/mathnight1
Note: Originally the SOMS session
2) Thursday, April 30 at 7 pm – 8 pm
WebEx Link: www.somsd.k12.nj.us/mathnight2
Note: Originally the MMS session
Curriculum & Instruction Department