Dear Tuscan Family~
The safety of our students and staff is our highest priority.
As we continue to reinforce our established safety practices, we ask for your partnership and cooperation in contributing to the overall security of Tuscan School. Please help us in the following ways:
- Know that all school doors must remain locked at all times.
- Unauthorized visitors are prohibited, and cameras monitor all who enter our building.
- Visitors at any time during the day are to only enter the school through the main entrance on Harvard Avenue. While this may be an inconvenience for some visitors, it is an essential step to secure the building.
- When at the front door buzzing in, please announce your name and purpose for visiting to the front office staff. Be patient if clarifying questions are asked.
- Please do not hold open the door for other visitors.Each visitor must announce themselves and state their purpose.
- All visitors at any time during the dayMUST report directly to the front office. Once there, you are to sign in, announce your intention, and wait for direction. This procedure does not change afterschool.
Should you have questions about our security procedures, please reach out to me directly via email, phone or in person. Please know that Tuscan School administration is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of Tuscan’s children in every possible way.
Malikah Tamar Majeed
Tuscan School Principal