2019 - 2020 Registration Information
Those wishing to register a student for the 2019-2020 school year, must pre-register online and make an in-person appointment to complete the registration process.
IMPORTANT PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION UPDATE (NEW)! All in-person registration appointments for preschool are currently booked. New appointment windows will re-open on March 4. Read more.
- For language assistance please contact the Office of Registration at 973-762-5600, ext 1830 or email@example.com
- PowerSchool Registration provides comprehensive support to assist families in accessing and completing online forms. The PowerSchool Registration Support Team can be contacted at 866-434-6276, or by visiting the Help Desk for further assistance.
- Parents/guardians MUST pre-register online, prior to booking an appointment
- Upon completion of your online registration, make an in-person registration appointment using the online appointment scheduler (your registration will not be considered complete until you complete this 2nd step).
- ONLY a parent or legal guardian (with court documents) may register a child for school
Note: Appointments will only be available in 3-week increments. If you are unable to make an appointment, please check back for cancellations or additions.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Be domiciled (a resident of) in South Orange OR Maplewood
- Born on or before October 1st (2016 for Pre-k, 2014 for Kindergarten & 2013 for 1st)
- Complete an on-line registration packet and appear, in-person, to provide the required documents needed to enroll for school (if homeless please contact the registrar).
NOTE: ALL APPOINTMENTS TAKE PLACE AT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION (525 ACADEMY STREET, MAPLEWOOD, NJ)