2019 - 2020 Registration Information
Those wishing to register a student for the 2019-2020 school year, must pre-register online and make an in-person appointment to complete the registration process.
PowerSchool Registration provides comprehensive support to assist families in accessing and completing online forms.The PowerSchool Registration Support Team can be contacted at 866-434-6276, or by visiting the Help Desk for further assistance.
You must complete online registration prior to booking an appointment.
- Be domiciled (a resident of) in South Orange OR Maplewood
- Born on or before October 1st (2016 for Pre-k, 2014 for Kindergarten & 2013 for 1st)
- Complete an on-line registration packet and appear, in-person, to provide the required documents needed to enroll for school (if homeless please contact the registrar).
Parents/guardians MUST pre-register on-line. Upon completion, make an in-person registration appointment to complete the registration process. Appointments must be made using the online appointment scheduler. ONLY a parent or legal guardian (with court documents) may register a child for school.
ALL APPOINTMENTS TAKE PLACE AT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION,
LOCATED AT 525 ACADEMY STREET, MAPLEWOOD
- Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will open beginning Monday, May 13, 2019 (please see the appointment scheduler for more information).
- Only those seeking to enroll for Kindergarten and High School are eligible to schedule an appointment for the week of May 13th - May 16th. Appointments will be open to ALL grades beginning Monday, May 20, 2019.
Note: Appointments will only be available in 3 week increments. If you are unable to make an appointment, please check back for cancellations or additions. Time slots will be made available throughout the summer as the Office of Registration will be open all summer to accept registration materials.
For language assistance or if you are unable to complete the on-line enrollment and need a paper application, please contact the Office of Registration at 973-762-5600, ext 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org