- Be domiciled (a resident) of South Orange or Maplewood
- Born on or before October 1st, 2017
- Will be required to complete the online pre-registration application.
Preschool Enrollment/Placement Guidelines:
- Eligible students will be enrolling for an opportunity to attend the Universal Preschool Program with placement at various sites throughout the District
- Placement will be based on the availability of seats (a lottery will be held if the number of applicants exceeds the number of available seats)
- Waitlisted students will be placed as seats become available
- Preschool students with an IEP from a previous District; please email the Registration Office directly for additional instructions.
- “Sibling Preference” applies to students who will be seated in the preschool program for the 2020-2021 school year. (“Sibling Preference” is when a child is enrolled in the same site/school for the 2020-2021 school year, the District will place the sibling at the same location, as long as there is space to accommodate the sibling and there are no restrictions with the placement).