REGISTRATION FOR 2021 - 2022 SCHOOL YEAR (Sept. 2021 - June 2022)
- English Instructions | Instrucciones en Español | Tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen
- 2021-22 Registration Dates Flyer: Click here
- Kindergarten Enrollment Information
- Columbia High School Enrollment (scheduling will open Monday, April 26 @ 12pm)
- All Grade Enrollment (scheduling will open after Memorial Day, Date TBD)
- Preschool Enrollment Dates & Information [REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED]
STEP 1: PRE-REGISTER ONLINE
- Complete the online registration application for each student seeking enrollment. This includes new students and re-enrolling students.
- Review the application prior to submission to ensure the data entered is correct and ALL fields have been filled in and completed. Changes cannot be made once the application is submitted. Ensure you provide an email address so you can be
- Once the online enrollment application is complete, provide the documentation listed in Step
PowerSchool Registration provides comprehensive support to assist families in using the appointment scheduler.
STEP 2: SCHEDULE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT (2021-2022)
- Access the online appointment scheduler to make an appointment to bring in your original documents for
- Only (1) one parent/guardian per student will be seen during the scheduled appointment time. All COVID protocols will be enforced.
STEP 3: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
Before bringing original documents, you must make an appointment using the on-line appointment scheduler (2021-2022). Refer to Step 2.
Proof of Address A:
- For Homeowners: Current Mortgage Statement or Current Property Tax Bill (online summary will not be accepted)
- For Renters: Current copy of your fully executed lease signed by all parties (riders not required) or a Notarized Owner/Landlord Affidavit
If you reside with a friend/relative, please review the streamlined checklist for detailed instructions.
Proof of Address B:
- Only ONE (1) of the following dated within the last 30 days:
- Water Bill (NJ American or South Orange),
- Waste Management Bill,
- Sewage Bill, or
- a SO Disposal/Garbage
- Only TWO (2) of the following dated within the last 30-days:
- Utility Bill,
- Pay Stub (with name and address** included),
- Bank/Financial Statement (must be from 2 separate institutions),
- Credit Card Statement (from 2 separate institutions),
- Cellular phone bill, or
- Loan Statement (auto, personal or student).
NOTE: All documents must match the names listed on the birth certificate and all addresses must match the enrolling address.
STEP 4: DOCUMENT REVIEW APPOINTMENT
- During the scheduled appointment time, a representative will meet with you to review and photocopy all required documents needed to enroll for
- Only completed applications will be accepted, processed and submitted for enrollment.
- Should any of the requirements for enrollment be missing, outdated, or incorrect, a representative will identify these items and return the application to you.
- A follow-up appointment will need to be scheduled through the on-line scheduler in order to re-submit these documents once they have been
NOTE: Kindergarten applicants must complete the enrollment process by the stated deadline. Applicants unable to complete the enrollment process by the stated deadline will be eligible to make appointments beginning in June, when registration opens for all grades entering school in September 2021.
DUE TO COVID-19, WALK-INS WILL NOT BE SEEN.
ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST HAVE A PRE-SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT