REGISTRATION FOR 2021 - 2022 SCHOOL YEAR (Sept. 2021 - June 2022)
- English Instructions | Instrucciones en Español | Tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen
- 21-22 SY Preschool Registration CLOSED: Please be advised that preschool registration is now closed for the 2021-2022 school year. Families of students who remain on the waitlist will be notified by the Preschool Education Department (not the Registration office) of the next steps in the enrollment process if and when a seat for the 2021-2022 school year becomes available.
STEPS TO REGISTER/ENROLL
STEP 1: PRE-REGISTER ONLINE
- Complete an online registration application for each student enrolling. This includes new and re-enrolling students.
- Review the application prior to submission making sure the data entered is correct and ALL fields have been filled in. The system will not allow you to make corrections to the application once it has been submitted.
- Once the application is complete, schedule an appointment (STEP 2)..
The PowerSchool Registration Support Team is available to provide comprehensive support to families who need assistance with the online application. They may be reached by calling 866-434-6276, or by visiting their Help Desk .
STEP 2: SCHEDULE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT (2021-2022)
- Access the appointment scheduler and select an appointment time slot to have your enrollment documents reviewed. Registration appointments are currently being held virtually via Google Meets.
- Appointments will be available throughout the summer and the school year. If an appointment is not immediately available, please check back at the beginning of the week, for additional slots to be added.
STEP 3: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- During your scheduled appointment time, be prepared to share originals of the documents required for enrollment, on-screen, for review.
- The Streamlined Checklist found in the Registration Documents section of the website, provides a full list of requirements needed for enrollment.
STEP 4: DOCUMENT REVIEW APPOINTMENT
- A Google link will be sent to the email used to complete the enrollment application 36-48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment day/time.
- NOTE: When selecting an open time slot, make sure one is scheduled more than 48 hours in advance to allow for enough time for an appointment link to be received.
- Upon completion of the appointment and approval of the reviewed documents, an email will be sent with instructions detailing how to provide copies of the approved documents along with the steps needed to finalize the enrollment process.
- Once all of the requirements for enrollment have been received, the documents will be reviewed and confirmed. An email will be sent within 3 days verifying the documents have been received.
- A written notice, in accordance with NJ Administrative Laws, will be provided to applicants with missing and/or incomplete documents.
- NOTE: The completion of a virtual appointment and visual review of enrollment documents does not satisfy the requirements for enrollment into the District. All of the above steps, including the submission of required documents, must be submitted to the Office of Registration before an application can be processed.