The following is a list of positions available throughout the district. We also advertise in the public area newspapers, on CCN (Columbia Cable Network), and there are listings posted in each of the school buildings in the district.
Job Posting (Click Here)
- The listings on this page are updated periodically. Please be advised that the deadlines are different for each position and the deadline for application could have passed.
- We have gone paperless and are no longer accepting resumes via mail, fax, or email.
- Should you be interested in applying for a position, please submit an application online.
- If you are interested in applying to be a substitute teacher, you may begin the process of completing the required substitute paperwork by reviewing the
Substitute Teacher Instructions.
- Please inform us of your interest by including your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring your completed paperwork to our office for processing Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- All paraprofessionals are hired through ESS. Please apply at www.ess.com or follow this link to the application: Paraprofessional Application.
New Jersey Certification
If you are interested in obtaining New Jersey Certification you may contact the state directly at:
State of New Jersey
Office of Licensing and Academic Credentials
Department of Education
Trenton, New Jersey, 08625-0503
p:(609) 292 - 2070
The Board of Education does hereby reaffirm its policy as follows:
- to ensure equal employment opportunity for all persons;
- to prohibit discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, color, creed, domicile, gender, handicap or disabilities not related to job, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation or socio-economic status; and
- to have equal access to all categories of employment in the public educational system of the school district.
An intensive affirmative action program shall be an integral part of every aspect of employment, not limited to, but including, upgrading, demotion or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation including fringe benefits, employment selection or selection for training and mentorships, promotion or tenure.
The Assistant Superintendent for Administration has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies. He can be reached at the Board of Education office, 973-762-5600 x1825. For further information, call the Office of Civil Rights at 800-421-3481.