In Grade 2, we follow 6 Habits for Success:
* Listen carefully and follow directions the first time
they are given.
* Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
* Stay in your seat unless given permission to do
* Work quietly so that you do not disturb others who
* Respect others. Be kind with your words and actions.
* Respect school and personal property.
These habits are closely aligned to the ...
Clinton Elementary Student ExpectationsWe will:
* Be Kind to Ourselves and Others
The Personal Space of Others
All Staff Members and Classmates
* Be Prepared to Learn and Strive to Be Our Very Best
* Follow Directions of Clinton Teachers and Staff
* Make Good Choices Daily