The CHS Science Fair will be held this year on April 17, 2013. The fair is held in two parts. During the morning students will set up in the CHS cafeteria during period 1 and should be ready for judging by 8:00am. During periods 2, 3, and 4 projects will be judged and science classes will have an opportunity to attend the fair. In the evening as part of CHS in Action student projects will again be displayed in the cafeteria and awards will be announced. Each Team can have up to four students. It is not necessary that all team members have the same teacher.
· Most Innovative: The most creative and original project
· Most applicable: The project that’s findings are the most applicable and useful to everyday life
· Best experiment: The project with the best executed experiment
· Best mathematical analysis: The project that makes the best use mathematical analysis
· Best use of technology: The project that makes the best use of technology, either in the presentation or in the experiment itself
· Most informative: For projects that are not experiment based.